Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Bonus Funny Blog Post Time!!!

I know some of you have kids, and/or don't normally make it to the the 1130 late night show, let alone the 1230 one. I've become a bit of a sleep deprived person lately, and so have made it far into the Late Late Show as of late.

My Late Show of choice is The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. He took over the spot occupied by Tom Snyder (think Charlie Rose with a combover) and Craig Kilborn in early 2005. He actually auditioned for the slot in late 2004 while I was unemployed and kept hours that kept me awake until 2am. He made it to where he was one of the four finalists, and I thought he was funny, and so I started watching him after they hired him. I mentioned that I thought he was funny to several of my friends, who sort of brushed it off, till they got the chance to watch and ended up agreeing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment