Friday, June 26, 2009

Go see The Hangover!

Do not pass go, do not collect the $200, just go see The Hangover.

Todd Phillips has outdone himself. In making this movie, he has outdone anything he put out there doing Old School.

The movie was hilarious. I actually came around on Zach Galafanakis as a result of this movie. I will admit that I really didn't like him till I saw this movie. He steals the movie from Ed Helms and Bradley Cooper. Not that either of those gentleman don't put forth a good performance in the film, Zach just steals it from them.

That said, Mike Tyson and his cameo are well worth the price of admission as well.

I would love to be able to say more about this movie, but quite frankly all I can remember about it is how muh I laughed. I think that itself should be an endorsement for this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment